Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

PSSe Results to Excel: Results to different Column

Hi All

I have written a script that automates 25 of psse cases for load flow analysis, which then exports my results into an excel sheet. This is done via a standard loop i.e. i =1 to 25. However when I run the script: the circuit MW flow vector from my previous case (i=1) is overwritten by the second case (i=2) as it in inputting it into the same EXCEL column within my script. Is there a way to export each case (i=1 to 25) MW flow into the next available column? I could use the “a”, “b” function:

x1.setrange(2,”a”,zip(*MWflowCase1); x1.setrange(2,”b”,zip(*MWflowCase 2); ...... ...... However this is tedious! Ideally I want to link it to my loop of i=1 to 25; so that it can be i=1 for case 1 for column A, i=2 for Case 2 for column B, i=3 for case 3 for column C etc. Thus it would look like:

Column A        Column B         Column C           Column D
      Circuit    Case 1 (i=1)      Case 2 (i=2)     Case 3 (i=3)    Case 4 (i=4)
          1           100                200            300               400
          2          250                 300            100               700
          3           50                 100             75               25

Can anyone help or give guidance?

Thanks in Advance

PSSe Results to Excel: Results to different Column

Hi All

I have written a script that automates 25 of psse cases for load flow analysis, which then exports my results into an excel sheet. This is done via a standard loop i.e. i =1 to 25. However when I run the script: the circuit MW flow vector from my previous case (i=1) is overwritten by the second case (i=2) as it in inputting it into the same EXCEL column within my script. Is there a way to export each case (i=1 to 25) MW flow into the next available column? I could use the “a”, “b” function:

x1.setrange(2,”a”,zip(*MWflowCase1); x1.setrange(2,”b”,zip(*MWflowCase 2); x1.set_range(2,”a”,zip(*MWflowCase1);

x1.set_range(2,”b”,zip(*MWflowCase 2);

...... ...... ......

However this is tedious! Ideally I want to link it to my loop of i=1 to 25; so that it can be i=1 for case 1 for column A, i=2 for Case 2 for column B, i=3 for case 3 for column C etc. Thus it would look like:

Column A        Column B         Column C           Column D
      Circuit    Case 1 (i=1)      Case 2 (i=2)     Case 3 (i=3)    Case 4 (i=4)
          1           100                200            300               400
          2          250                 300            100               700
          3           50                 100             75               25

Can anyone help or give guidance?

Thanks in Advance